Have you ever heard of oil cleansing? If yes or no it's time to meet your new bestie!
Say hello to the new oil cleansing mask. After a long day it's time to treat your skin right without all the mess that our traditional mask may bring! Use this mask to help remove makeup in your nighttime routine, use it to cleanse and moisturize your face after a long day, or just use it for some self-care!
So why should you oil cleanse?
"Fact: Oil dissolves oil. One of the most basic principles of chemistry is that “like dissolves like.” The best way to dissolve a solvent like sebum/oil, is by using another solvent similar in composition: Other oils. You can cleanse your pores of dirt and bacteria naturally, gently and effectively, while replacing the dirty oil with beneficial ones extracted from natural botanicals, vegetables and fruit that heal, protect and nourish your skin. Oil Cleansing can clear the skin from issues like oily skin, dry skin, sensitive skin, blackheads, whiteheads and other problems caused by mild to moderate acne–while leaving your skin healthy, balanced and properly moisturized."
How to use the Oil Cleanse Mask
- Massage a few drops of the mask onto your face, unwashed - cover your entire face with the oil. Make sure you are massaging your face for at least a minute.
- Let the Mask stay on your face for at least 15 minutes
- Use a hot clean washcloth to create steam for your face and lay the cloth on your face for a minute until it cools down.
- Gently rub the oil off your face, they're should be a thin layer of oil on your skin which is good.
- Go to sleep and use your trifecta in the morning!
So, did you add it to your cart yet?!
Oil Cleansing Mask
Grapeseed Oil, Agave, Sweet Basil Oil, Sage Oil, Tea Tree Oil